My Doc Notes FREE helps you to remember the important questions for your next doctor’s visit. Before your appointment, record your critical issues quickly and easily in text or voice memo format. At your visit, refer back to your questions to make sure your urgent issues are addressed. My Doc Notes FREE also allows you to record your visit to help remember what was discussed; relevant medical issues, complex medical terminology or next steps. Jot down reminders about your prescriptions, side effects, symptoms, or test results or create your own topic folders. My Doc Notes FREE helps you become an educated and empowered patient.
My Doc Notes FREE features:
• Create or organize folders by topic
• Add text notes
• Add voice memos with playback
• Add due dates
• Add note priorities
• Record and playback your doctor’s visit (with your doctor’s permission)
• See all questions in a single folder
• Upgrade to ad-free My Doc Notes for $1.99
• iOS and Android platforms
My Doc Notes FREE is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-29. The program can be installed on Android.
My Doc Notes FREE (version 1.2) has a file size of 541.70 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of My Doc Notes FREE since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-27.
The latest version is 1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-02.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-01-29
- Ability to email voice memos to self or family,- Note priority color highlights,- Note formatting updates,- Date formatting updates,- Auto speakerphone playback,- Ability to rate the app in the App Store